Friday, August 16, 2013

Risk It

“So answer this question for yourself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”
Two seeds laid side to each other in fertile spring soil. First one said I want to penetrate deep in to the soil and see what is beneath me. I want to flourish out and breathe the fresh air and dance with the warmth of sun. But the second seed said I m afraid of dark and if I come out a child might pluck me while playing so I will only rest.
The seed which took risk became a happy and greener plant whereas the one opted to rest was picked up as food by a hen.
In life what is important is taking risks to be successful not sit back thinking only the fears and negative about situations.
Those of us who refuse to risk and grow gets swallowed by life.
Hence being optimistic and risking are two keys for a happy and successful life.

Ms. Neha Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment