Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Positive Approach



Father:           I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son:                “I will choose my own bride”
Father:           “But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter
Son:                “Well, in that case….OK”

Next Day
Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father:           “I have a husband for your daughter:
Bill Gates:      “But my daughter is too young to marry!”
Father:           “But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.”
Bill Gates:      “Ah, in that case….OK”

Finally Father goes to see the President of the World Bank.

Father:           “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.”
President:       “But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!”
Father:           “But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law.”
Bill Gates:      “Ah, in that case….OK”

This is how one can make impossible the possible.

Moral: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything.  But your attitude and approach should be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment